THE IRISH COLLECTION works in all areas of Ireland, depending on location of guests and time available.
This all-inclusive experience will be based in the location of your choice.
We fine-tune selections of creatives according to your groups interest and requirements.
- You will also have the opportunity to commission the creations of your choice.
Grania, or one of her team, will introduce you to the story of art and design in Ireland while at the same time give you an overview of the cultural scene in Dublin.
You will enjoy stylish lunches and dinners using home-grown Irish produce and local specialities.
You will experience all aspects of the creative design industries: painting, sculpture, furniture design, fashion design, craft, jewelry, ceramics.
- You will have private access to artists and designers and their work, where it is created.
- Experiences will include some of the following:
- Visit jewelers at their benches who’ve created “wearable creations” for the Oscars and Red carpets and have a cup of tea as you listen to them talk about their work.
- Drink elderflower Prosecco as you hear an award winning artist speak about his process at his own country home.
- Meet a unique couple who work as blacksmiths at their forge and are drawn together by their love of fire.
- Visit a rug maker at his studio to see how he works and where he draws his inspiration;
- Have a coffee with a knitwear designer as she tells her story and explains her craft, in her own home.
- Learn a perfumer’s secrets as she shows you how scents are created.
- View collections of furniture, glass and stone that will take your breath away.
- Meet designers at their homes in the heart of the countryside that seamlessly blend their love of art and fashion into beautiful wearable creations for royalty and celebrities.